Friday, September 12, 2008

My Dream Come true!




Sofia, Sofia, Sofia what an unique little girl... she really brings joy and happiness to our family even though she is in her terrible TWO! She is in a very fun age and we love experiencing it with her.Everything around her is so amazing and she is always so willing to help and be a good girl..We have no complains about her..she is an extraordinary daughter and BIG SISTER! She loves her brother with all her heart ... She is my dream come true ,when i was a little girl my mom bought me this beautiful "Magic Nursery" baby doll which I still love, she was light skin straight brown hair and blue eyes and I used to tell my mom that I wanted to have a real live baby just like her. It wasn't until couple months ago that I realized that my baby doll had came to life with my little Sofi ....You are my dream come true.

Thanks for being who you are and making mommy so happy!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

decor

My Music