Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Country Boy from Colorado an the Island Girl from Puerto Rico



Lets see.... ok Travis and I met in Puerto Rico. Travis was there working for the summer and having so much fun going to the beach every day a and taking advantage of everything my Island has to offer. We saw each other for the first time in a Stake Conference but he was to shy to talk to me, a month went by and we saw each other again at a dance (oh BTW i was invited by another guy but he was late,thanks) It turned out to be perfect for us. Travis didn't hesitate to take advantage of his absence. We had the oportunity to talk and I was very impressed by the way Travis was able to move his hips( he wasn't the tipicle gringo ) We really like each other and decided to take the big risk and start dating. Long story short we kept dating and we got maried 8 months laterand thats how this whole adventure started ..I love you Travis you are the man of my dreams there is no sacrifice too hard with you by my side ...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

decor

My Music